Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Discharge Planning Occupational Therapist to work in Salford on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.50 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- In response to the COVID pandemic to support patients on discharge home from the hospital, or prevent hospital admission
- Provides quick response and short term intervention to ensure patients are safe at home
- Working with a patient group including a mix of conditions and specialities, from frailty and falls to MSK and neuro conditions
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.