Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Specialist Director of Clinical Services specialising in Mental Health to work full-time based in Birmingham.
The salary for this permanent Director of Clinical Services role is £45,000 - £47,000 per annum.
The service will comprise of 3 wards: a 10-bed adult Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (for adult men), a 12-bed adult Acute ward and a 12 bed Private Acute ward. The service will take a multi-disciplinary approach to deliver personalised treatment programs to our in-patients as well as offering a Private Outpatient service.
- Ensuring good, strong, and effective governance, and acting as a clinical lead and strong deputy for the Hospital Director in their absence. You must be competent in supporting the Hospital Director in planning for internal and external inspections, whilst keeping the Hospital safe at all times.
- You will be competent in relationship building, and able to develop strong interpersonal relationships with key referrers and stakeholders.
- You will encourage team members to expand, develop their own competencies and effective succession planning.
- There will need to be a strong ability to work under pressure, which essential and this includes time-sensitive decisions
Requirements of the Specialist Deputy Manager:
- Finely tuned decision-making skills, delivering excellent results in a highly time-sensitive environment.
- Effective organisational capability, with skill at managing tight deadlines, are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with large teams of Managers.
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong "can do" attitude that replicates your own desire to succeed.
- A role model to other staff and patients- providing advice and support to promote good practice.
This Director of Clinical Services role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.