Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Digital Transformation Project Manager/Lead to work within a Corporate Transformation Team based in Kirklees.
You will be working for a social enterprise that provides a variety of NHS community healthcare services. The service provides support to a range of people from before birth to end of life. The Kirklees sight specialises in providing care to children, young people and families throughout the borough.
The pay rate for this role is £18.67 - £21.93 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 12-month contract.
- Working with and supporting the community nursing team
- Sourcing and implementing time saving digital monitoring solutions to release capacity, focusing on self-care and monitoring, care homes, wound care
Requirements of the Digital Transformation Project Manager/Lead:
- Must have previous experience as a Band 6/7 Digital Transformation Project Manager/Lead seniority or equivalent
- Dedicated Digital transformation expertise required
- Previous public sector experience would be advantageous
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
- Must be willing to work flexibly (potentially remote and office working)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.