Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Digital Officer to work based in Lambeth.
The pay rate for this Digital Officer role is £250 per day (LTD) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Manage content on the Local Authorities’ website
- Work with services throughout the council to update content, monitor site usage and improve functionality on our websites and the digital customer portal platform, to meet the needs of internal and external customers
- Be confident of your digital skills and will learn how to use new online tools and applications with ease
Requirements of the Digital Officer:
- Experience of reviewing and editing content before publication, to ensure it meets editorial style and accessibility guidelines and use your experience of content management systems (ideally Drupal 9) to publish content on the council website
- Comfortable and confident in speaking with colleagues throughout the council, you will be able to help them to deliver content that meets customers’ needs
- Experience of delivering content that is optimised for indexing by search engines and experience of using web analytics tools (ideally Google analytics) to produce usage reports and analysis
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Digital Officer role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.