Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Digital Infrastructure Project Manager to work based in Chichester.
The pay rate for this locum Digital Infrastructure Project Manager role is £500 per day (ltd, inside IR35) and has an initial 6-month contract to start on 1st September.
- Responsible for the successful scoping, delivery and sustainability of digital infrastructure projects
- Be able to conceptualise delivery of digital infrastructure projects and explore the feasibility of delivery in a collaborative way with funders, partners and telecommunications providers
- Deliver fit for purpose digital infrastructure projects managing a team or working collaboratively across teams in order to deliver defined outcomes. Also support delivery of other complementary work by providing technical or subject matter expertise
- Establish effective governance to allow for effective decision-making and tracking of project progress against targets and timescales
- Collaborate with and inform the work of the team with insight and understanding gained from experience and lessons learned
- Support an aligned approach across the council for the management and use of public sector-owned assets in siting telecommunications equipment
- Develop effective relationships with external partners and contractors, as well as colleagues in service areas across the council to facilitate delivery of digital infrastructure opportunities
Requirements of the Digital Infrastructure Project Manager:
- Must have a telecoms background and experience with commercial suppliers and ideally with Local Authority experience
- Be skilled at producing business cases based on analysis of data and informed by relevant research
- You’ll have a track record of securing the collaboration of partners and key stakeholders in delivering successful outcomes
- Able to write successful bids for funding and track financial spend against targets, delivering on time and in budget
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Digital Infrastructure Project Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.