Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Digital Infrastructure Project and Communications Administrator work in West Berkshire.
This pay rate for this locum Digital Infrastructure Project and Communications Administrator role is £149.71 per day (ltd) and the post is initially funded for 1 year, but there is a possibility of funding extension until Dec 2022.
- Support the Project Office and manage all communications for the pan-Berkshire Digital Infrastructure projects
- Work with all 6 Berkshire Comms Teams to ensure they are kept up to date with projects
- Write information for Project website
- Research, write and publish content to increase the visibility of the work done by the Berkshire DIG and to ensure take up of broadband services from local communities/residents
- Act as a specialist on all aspects of communications, ensuring that appropriate professional advice is given to Members, managers and officers
- Research, write and edit material for the DIG newsletter and to produce and distribute the newsletter
Requirements of the Digital Infrastructure Project and Communications Administrator:
- Exceptional and proven skills in managing communications across a wide variety of stakeholders
- Good general education, qualified to A level standard
- Possession of an appropriate communications qualification
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook email)
- Good working knowledge of English Grammar
- A high-level understanding of project management
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Digital Infrastructure Project and Communications Administrator role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.