Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Paediatric/Adults Dietitian to work full-time based in Powys. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Dietitian job is £25 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3 month contract.
About the role:
- Caseload will be split between Paediatrics (CMPA, HEF, LD, DM, Obesity and ED) and adults outpatient clinics depending upon experience, virtually and face to face as required
- PTHB uses electronic records and video software, so full training will be given; some home working can be considered in line with Information governance policy.
- Post will involve integration with the wider community dietitians and MDT.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Ability to work autonomously and able to seek support as required
- Strong clinical, IT and communication skills
- Suitable experience and full DBS/ CPR training
- 2 years experience
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.