Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5 Outpatient Dietitian to work either full time or part time based in Great Yarmouth.
The pay rate for this locum Outpatient Dietitian job is £20 per hour (assignment rate) and has an ongoing contract.
- Be responsible for covering outpatient clinics which will be comprised of patients with a range of conditions including type 2 diabetes, coeliac disease, weight management, nutrition support, irritable bowel syndrome and lipid modification.
- Provide cover to a range of wards including orthopaedic, respiratory, cardiology, care of the elderly and haematology.
- Be actively involved in student training and host training to placement students from The University of Hertfordshire. Be actively involved in these training programmes and in the development, implementation and audit of patient care practices as part of clinical governance.
- There will also be opportunities to develop supervisory skills through mentoring junior members of the team.
Requirements of the Outpatient Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics.
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Dietitian.
- Have good clinical knowledge, communication and team working skills.
- Ideally have a good knowledge of enteral feeding.
- Ideally experience in the outpatient setting and NHS experience (Placement or employment).
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5 Outpatient Dietitian job is advertised Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.