Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Oncology Dietitian to work full-time based in Paddington.
The pay rate for this locum Oncology Dietitian job is £26 per hour (assignment rate) and has an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Oncology Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics.
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian.
- Minimum of two years post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian, preferably including experience in hand/neck oncology.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Oncology Dietitian job is advertised Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.