Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Dietitian to work full-time as a Mental Health Practitioner within CAMHS Eating Disorders Service based in Maidenhead. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Practitioner job is £28 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- As a clinician you will add to the care plans within your area of specialism as well as managing the overall care plans for your designated patients.
- Co-ordinate and deliver specialist Family Therapy Services to children, young people and their parents/carers with severe and complex eating disorders.
- Receive and manage referrals for Family Therapy and to work closely with other members of the Eating Disorders team regarding specific treatment goals for the family work that link with the young person's care plan.
- Work flexibly to offer Family Therapy in settings across the area covered by the team to make the Service accessible to all Service users.
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- 2 years' experience
- Previous CAMHS/mental health experience a must
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.