Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Dietitian to work remotely in the Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Dietitian job is £24.50 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 5-month ongoing contract.
- Work on adult (over 18’s) and older peoples mental health wards and in the community delivering a high level of care to patients who are predominantly at risk of refeeding syndrome, at risk of pressure sore and malnutrition.
- Work with a range of medical complications including diabetes, enteral feeding, dementia, IBS etc including those with co-existing mental health problems.
- Remote working can be used (telephone or MSTeams).
- Attendance at some MDT planning meeting via MSTeams and liaison with external agents plus family and friends.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics.
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Dietitian.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Dietitian job is advertised Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.