Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5, 6, or 7 Inpatient Acute Dietitian to work based in Carshalton.
The pay rate for this locum Dietitian job is £27-£32 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- To provide advice to referred patients and carers, and clinicians. This will involve nutritional assessment; to include the calculation of nutritional requirements based on the interpretation of biochemistry, anthropometry, clinical condition and other physical parameters.
- To interpret received information concerning medical and social history to ensure advice is given in a person centred and culturally specific way.
- To support the use of a nutrition-screening tool for inpatients to ensure patients are appropriately referred to the dietitian.
- To undertake training to be deemed competent in the use of all equipment related to nutritional assessment and enteral feeding e.g. anthropometrics and feeding pumps.
- To identify patients who will need to be followed up in the community and make appropriate onward dietetic referrals.
- To liaise with pharmacy staff to ensure the correct provision of nutritional supplements and enteral feeding products.
- To liaise with catering staff, concerning the dietary requirements of the patients, and to work with the catering department in the provision of therapeutic diets.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics.
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian.
- At least 6 months of post-qualifying experience in adult oral and enteral nutrition support.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5, 6, or 7 Inpatient Acute Dietitian job is advertised Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.