Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Dietitian to fill a full-time role within an Inpatient Hospital based in High Wycombe. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this Permanent Dietitian job is £37,400 per annum.
- As postholder of this role you will work within a warm and nurturing environment where people receive intensive treatment for eating disorders including severe and enduring anorexia nervosa. There are also a number of places for patients with complex needs. You will work together to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life for everyone in our care.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- Required to work 37.5 hours per week
This Dietitian job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.