Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Specialist Dietitian to work based in Lancaster, within Community Nutrition and Dietetics.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist Dietitian job is £25-£26 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 1-month contract.
- Work independently as an autonomous practitioner providing flexible and patient centred care.
- Provide support in the specified clinical area(s) with specialist knowledge, skills, and experience to advise and support staff on managing complex clinical issues for the Dietetic site service and at the other Dietetic sites as required.
- Be responsible for managing a caseload of patients with a range of frequently complex conditions, appropriate to specialist knowledge and skill level and experience.
- Take responsibility for the management of their own caseload without direct supervision, whilst continuing to develop specialist clinical skills, knowledge and experience as identified in the post holder’s Performance and Development Plan (PDP).
- Flexible working in other clinical areas to support Dietetic service delivery using basic Dietetic core knowledge and skills at Band 5 level.
- Support the implementation of service improvement and developments within the Trust Dietetic service.
- To undertake comprehensive and specialised Dietetic assessments of adult clients, where there can be significant barriers to communication and understanding e.g. significant neurological disorders, learning difficulties, dementia or complex multiple disabilities. To use advanced clinical reasoning and assessment skills to provide an accurate diagnosis and an indication of likely outcome.
- Undertake clinical and department support duties.
Requirements of the Specialist Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics.
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Dietitian.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Specialist Dietitian job is advertised Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.