Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Dietitian to work full-time based in Powys, Wales.
The pay rate for this locum Dietitian job is £25-£28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Run adult outpatient clinics, input to HEF and inpatients supporting new ONS guidelines.
- Post will involve integration with the wider community dietitians and MDTs providing nutritional support, and services in DM2, Obesity and gastroenterology.
- Some home working is possible in line with Information governance policy and to support Service need
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Must be a car driver
- Paediatric experience would be desirable.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Dietitics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.