Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5/6 Community Dietitian to work based in Belfast.
The pay rate for this locum Community Dietitian job is £16.12 - £20.46 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Calculate individual dietary requirements for patients (in all settings, as required) in accordance with their clinical condition, dietetic assessment, and applicable evidence-based standards.
- Advise and review patients and/or their relatives/carers, as necessary on the management of their dietary treatment, as per evidence-based standards/locally agreed pathway.
- Carry out detailed nutritional assessments, to include the calculation of nutritional requirements based on the interpretation of biochemistry, anthropometry, clinical condition and other physical parameters.
- Liaise with Dietetic staff and other disciplines, including the multidisciplinary team, in order to promote optimum nutritional care and provide a seamless quality service.
- To monitor and evaluate treatment in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of the intervention.
- To establish and implement effective communication networks with users and carers, team members, colleagues, and other agencies.
- Maintain daily legible, comprehensive, and accurate written/electronic records, in accordance with agreed professional and local standards, ensuring patient confidentiality is maintained.
- May be required to work shifts, weekends, out of hours & statutory days. In response to continued service development the duties of the post may be conducted over a 7-day period.
Requirements of the Community Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics.
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian.
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience working as a Dietitian.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5/6 Community Dietitian job is advertised Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.