Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Paediatric Eating Disorders Dietitian to fill a locum part-time role based in Stafford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Dietitian job is £29.50 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide a highly specialist dietetic service to children and young people requiring a range of interventions from the Childrens Eating disorders pathway.
- To provide a dietetic clinical lead role for those individuals requiring assessment and treatment in regards to nutritional requirements.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- 2 years' experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietitian knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.