Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Paediatric Dietitian to work based in Enfield.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Dietitian job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide a comprehensive Nutrition and Dietetic Service to the specialist medical areas for Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Renal inpatient services at the North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Provide cover for other areas/wards as and when required as part of the Trust’s winter contingency plans
- Contribute to the development and provision of education programmes for patients and staff within and out-with the Trust
- Work with the Head of Nutrition & Dieteticsand contribute to producing, implementing, and updating department/relevant policies and procedures
- Contribute to, and regularly participate in research and audit within the wider Dietetic Service
- Participate in seven day service on a rota basis
- Undertake the planning, organisation, allocation, and training of student training
- Multidisciplinary team working, close liaison between acute and community teams, and highly developed skills in communicating with patients, carers, and other service users are essential is essential
Requirements of the Paediatric Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietary knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Paediatric Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placemen