Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Oncology Dietitian to fill a locum full-time/part-time role based in Northwood. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC. You will be working in adult mixed community work.
The pay rate for this Dietitian job is £27.33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To work within the Nutrition and Dietetic team to support both radical and palliative oncology patients throughout their treatment at Mount Vernon Cancer Centre.
- The aim of the dietetic department is to provide expert nutritional advice and care for patients living with and beyond cancer.
- Post-holder will work as part of the multi-disciplinary team to provide a specialised service to inpatients and outpatients with a variety of tumour types at Mount Vernon Cancer Centre in accordance with national and local guidelines.
- Our multidisciplinary clinics are scheduled around chemo and radiotherapy treatments, therefore it is essential that the department are flexible and able to adapt with changing clinical demands.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics.
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.