Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Diabetes Dietitian to work full-time based in East and North Hertfordshire. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Dietitian role is £25.07 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role you will be expected to represent the Nutrition and Dietetic Service at the virtual Discharge Home to Assess MDT twice a week using MS Teams.
- From this MDT patients will be referred who require a prompt virtual consultation either by telephone or video.
- Accept and provide consultations to patients referred as part of the Discharge Home to Assess process outside of the twice weekly MDT.
- In addition to the above, to deliver 2 general adult outpatient clinics week using either telephone or video consultation. These clinics will be pre booked.
- Use SystmOne as the electronic patient record.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- 2 years previous experience
- Experience within Diabetes
- Must be a car driver
This Dietitian job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.