Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has is looking for a Band 6 Adults Inpatient Dietitian to work full-time based in Stoke.
The pay rate for this locum Dietitian job is £25.04 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will manage a varied caseload of adult in-patients predominantly referred for nutrition support and enteral tube feeding from a wide variety of specialist patient groups including stroke rehabilitation; neurological and acquired brain injury rehabilitation; rheumatology, elderly care and palliative/end of life care.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietary knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.