Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Harlow. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Dietitian job is £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
Duties of a Dietitian:
- You will be covering general medical, surgical, covid ward and clinics.
- It will be assessing patients to try and prevent admission and put in place support plans so that they can be managed at home.
- This could include giving dietary information, assessing risk of malnutrition, referring on to appropriate community services.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- 2 experience working as a Dietitian
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Dietitics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.