Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5/6 Acute/Outpatient Dietitian to work based in Bedford.
The pay rate for this locum Acute/Outpatient Dietitian job is £20 - £25.50 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 5-month contract.
- Work in the acute team covering inpatient wards and an outpatient clinic.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics.
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Dietitian.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5/6 Acute/Outpatient Dietitian job is advertised Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.