Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Dietitians to fill a locum full-time role based in Cardiff, within Emergency Medicine and Paediatrics. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these Dietitian jobs are £27.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
Requirements of the Dietitians:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietary knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Dietitian jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.