Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Diabetes/Eating Disorders Dietitian to fill a locum part-time role, 4 days a week, based in Stafford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Permanent Dietitian job is £29.50 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To support the ward with dietary advice regarding refeeding for those individuals suffering from severe anorexia nervous ie management of refeeding syndrome, regular dietary increases and support with this
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- Ideally, experience in Eating Disorders and experience in Diabetes
- Mental Health and inpatient care experience ideally
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.