Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Detoxification Nurse to fill a full-time role (part-time will be considered) based in Burton Upon Trent.
The salary for this permanent Detoxification Nurse job is £27,000 - £32,500 per annum.
- Work within the multi-disciplinary team based in the detoxification unit providing support to service users with substance misuse during the 1st Phase of our intensive therapeutic treatment programme
- Work within the unit providing care and support to individuals undergoing supportive detoxification from alcohol and/or drugs
- Learn to participate in and lead the various group activities that occur in the unit as part of the treatment programme and will act as named nurse to a number of service users
- Be responsible for all general nursing duties and assisting the Medical Director in organising and assisting with clinical duties
Requirements of the Detoxification Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- An interest in supporting individuals undergoing supportive detoxification from alcohol and/or drugs
This Detoxification Nurse job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.