Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated x6 Band 6 Deputy Ward Manager to work in Sheffield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Deputy Ward Manager role is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Weekdays £25.00 per hour
- Night/Saturday £33.00 per hour
- Sunday/Bank Holiday £41.00 per hour
Requirements of the Deputy Ward Manager:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Registered Nurse Qualification or degree.
This Deputy Ward Manager role is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.