Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Deputy Theatre Manager to work 37.5 hours per week based in Banbury.
The salary for this permanent Deputy Theatre Manager job is £39,000 per annum.
- Be integral to the delivery of the strategic vision and plan for the hospital, as well as accountable for the customer & stakeholder outcomes
- Key responsibilities to include line management lead practitioners as well as acting as the theatre manager in their absence
- Project manage and deliver on key initiatives
Requirements of the Deputy Theatre Manager:
- Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of leading and developing a high performing team to enhance patient care and customer experience, whilst facilitating the best possible clinical outcomes
- A commitment to the development of high quality evidence based acute care is essential, combined with the tenacity and passion required to drive commercial success in a rapidly changing healthcare environment
- A strong clinical background within a hospital setting
- Previous Theatre leadership experience
- Professional Registration with the NMC/HCPC
- Leadership and management skills to enable effective controls for the monitoring and management of the nursing, ODP and HCA staff, to deliver effective action plans for continuous skills improvement
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders both internally within Ramsay Health Care and externally e.g. consultants, suppliers, local NHS Trusts
- Experience of managing a high performing teams, through effective monitoring of KPI’s
- Competent in the deployment of resources needed to sustain agreed activity levels
- Able to build effective controls for the efficient monitoring and management of clinical records
- Able to install positivity into the team and work together and support all staff members
- A positive, “can do” attitude and the want to make a difference in their work
- A satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Attractive salary package with enhancements of 50% where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
This Deputy Theatre Manager job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.