Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Blackpool for a Deputy Team Manager to work within a Youth Justice Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,813 - £42,683 per annum.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To support and deputise for the Operations Manager operationally and manage a range of specified services as one integrated team in Blackpool to support vulnerable young people aged 10-25 years
- To assist in the practice and delivery of a defined team from multi agency services and disciplines to include social work and safeguarding functions, youth offending services, Connexions responsibilities, specialist and support services by directing and supporting and advising a team of staff as directed by Operations Manager
- To ensure that effective delivery takes places within a VFM context whereby high quality, cost effective services and resources meet individual needs and optimise outcomes
- To oversee the maintenance of standards and drive continuous improvement of professional standards and practice within your team
- To support and contribute to relevant aspects of Divisional, Directorate and Corporate initiatives and issues, and to maintain awareness of the team manager role within the broader council agenda
- To provide outcomes and performance data to evidence delivery against contracts and commissions in relation to specialist services, public health outcomes, sexual health and substance misuse
Requirements of the Deputy Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Deputy Team Manager job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.