Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Enfield for a Deputy Team Manager, within the Parent Support Service Management Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in children's' Services and be registered with the Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £33.64 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Deputy Team Manager:
- To work as part of PSS Management team to deliver a high quality service to parents with children aged 0-18 by supporting families who are experiencing difficulties ranging from poor relationships, parental problems, anti-social behaviour, mental health, substance-misuse or domestic violence that may have an impact on the child's development and educational achievements.
- The post holders will support the PSS Team Manager to strengthen the work carried out by the Parent Support Service and in their absence will be responsible for all the operational matters.
- To work closely with services to ensure a multi-agency approach is applied to partnership working to safeguard and protect children.
Requirements of the Deputy Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's' services
This Deputy Team Manager job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.