Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Deputy Principal Educational Psychologist to work based in Hertfordshire.
The pay rate for this locum Deputy Principal Educational Psychologist job is £650-700 per day (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Be a full and active member of the EPS Senior Management Team (SMT) within Children's Services
- Lead for the Service on specific areas of priority agreed with the EPS SMT
- Contribute to strategic overview of local data and to complete impact evaluations of the local EP team
- Achieve effective and consistent Educational Psychology service delivery within a defined geographical area team in line with service expectations
- Provide professional advice, leadership, management, supervision, and support to a team of Eps
- Inform, engage with, and implement EPS, HCC and National policy and practice. To work collaboratively with other service managers to ensure effective service delivery
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.