Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Deputy Principal Educational Psychologist to work full-time based in Hertfordshire.
The pay rate for this locum Educational Psychologist job is £650-£700 per day and is a 6-month contract.
- Be a full and active member of the EPS Senior Management Team (SMT) within Children's Services.
- Lead for the Service on specific areas of priority agreed with the EPS SMT.
- Contribute to strategic overview of local data and to complete impact evaluations of the local EP team.
- Achieve effective and consistent Educational Psychology service delivery within a defined geographical area team in line with service expectations.
- Provide professional advice, leadership, management, supervision, and support to a team of EPs.
- Inform, engage with, and implement EPS, HCC and National policy and practice. To work collaboratively with other service managers to ensure effective service delivery.
Requirements of the Educational Psychologist:
- British Psychological Society (BPS) recognised first degree in psychology
- A Doctorate or Master's degree in Educational Psychology, and eligibility for chartered status within the British Psychological Society
- HCPC registration
- Recent, relevant in-service professional development
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Educational Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.