Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Deputy Manager to work in Chester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Deputy Manager role is £31,000 - £41,000 per annum, 36 or 48 hours salary depends on hours.
- As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Manager in the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring client's continued compliance with relevant legislation.
- Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
Duties of the Deputy Manager :
- To maintain a high-quality service working in partnership with colleagues to manage services.
- To ensure the service meets, and indeed exceeds, the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act and the Care Quality Commission guidance.
- To ensure the delivery of safe, personalised services to each individual service user through assessment, person centred planning and regular outcome focussed reviews of services.
- To ensure compliance with Casicare's Development & Training and Supervision Policies.
Requirements of the Deputy Manager :
- NMC Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN)
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
- UK Nursing experience
This Deputy Manager role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.