Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Guernsey for a Deputy Manager within the Adults Disabilities Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate which is to be decided per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and this role is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Deputy Manager:
- To undertake the assessment of service users with complex needs.
- To develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care to meet these needs.
- To guide, advise and direct other staff in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care received by service users.
- To undertake risk assessment processes to determine risks to the health and wellbeing of service users with complex care needs, taking relevant action to minimise these risks.
- To lead a staff team in emergency situations, ensuring that the service user's needs are met and that significant others are supported.
- To utilise information and data from a range of sources to identify service user's needs and to guide decision-making processes.
- To act in accordance with the standards, codes and guidelines laid down by the post-holder's regulatory body and HSC.
- To promote service user involvement in the planning, delivery and evaluation of care, respecting their wishes, beliefs and dignity.
- To safeguard service users in accordance with organisational policy and guidelines.
Requirements of the Deputy Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Deputy Manager job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.