Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Deputy Manager to work full-time based in Leominster.
The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Deputy Manager role is £36,480 per annum. 40 hours a week (3 shifts and 1 day supernumerary)
- The home specialises in dementia care, but our residents have a range of nursing needs.
- We are investing significantly at the home and have completed an extension to improve and increase the size of the communal areas.
- You would be supporting our Home Manager Roddy Ferguson and the team of nurses and carers.
- A high quality of care and staff engagement are really important to us.
- We welcome all candidates and are able to offer the opportunity to work towards the necessary qualifications.
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Full induction and training and development. This includes regular mandatory training as well as other training opportunities
- Free refreshments and subsidised meals
- Free parking on site and free uniform
- Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working within a similar role
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be covered Heritage Manor
This Deputy Manager role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.