Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Deputy Head of Occupational Therapy Services to work in Jersey on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Deputy Head of Occupational Therapy Services job is £35.00 - £45.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The postholder travelling to Jersey will be required to self-isolate in a hotel paid for by our organisation, this is on a full board basis including 3 meals per day
- The postholder will be paid 37 hours per week of self-isolation at the start of the contract, if testing positive or if they have been contacted and traced as being a direct contact
- The accommodation rent will be covered by the department, staff on-site accommodation will be provided once the self-isolation period has completed
- Operationally and clinically manage Occupational Therapy (OT) Services
- Co-ordinating policies and procedures relating to Clinical Governance and standards of care
- Lead, develop and provide a specialist Occupational Therapy service for specified client groups
- Provide a professional resource for other disciplines
Requirements of the Deputy Head of Occupational Therapy Services:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Deputy Head of Occupational Therapy Services job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.