Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Deputy General Manager to work based in Lincolnshire.
The salary for this permanent Deputy General Manager job is £53,168 - £62,001 per annum.
- Be responsible for providing operational and strategic business planning and leadership across their Clinical Business Unit to ensure the provision of high-quality services and to achieve their performance objectives
Requirements of the Deputy General Manager:
- Relevant qualification
- Active NMC Registration
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Deputy General Manager job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.