Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8c Deputy Chief Pharmacist to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Chelmsford, Essex.
The pay rate for this locum Deputy Chief Pharmacist job is £50.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This role requires regular travel required to all trust sites.
- Weekdays - £50
- Saturdays - £65
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Monday – Saturday
- Provide the expert clinical leadership for the Trust on all aspects of psychiatric pharmacy and therapeutics
- Manage the provision of a clinical pharmacy service to all wards and outlying mental health units and to the multidisciplinary team caring for outpatients
- Supervise, and undertake when necessary, front-line provision of pharmacy services
- Lead the pharmacy team's input into investigations of medicines related adverse incidents and serious untoward incidents, which may include distressing circumstances
Requirements of the Deputy Chief Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Experience of working as a Deputy Chief Pharmacist in an NHS Trust, preferably including medication safety
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Deputy Chief Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.