Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Deputy Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work in Stockport. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent role is £34,902 per annum.
About the role:
- As the Deputy Home Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team. As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life
- Assist the home manager - deputise in the overall management of the care home as required
- Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home - managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality
- Maintain clinical excellence - role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed
- Developing your people - oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team
Requirements of the Deputy Care Home Manager:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver. A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform where applicable
This Deputy Care Home Manager (Nurse) job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.