Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Dental Nurse to work full-time within a military setting in Westminster. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the GDC.
The pay rate for this Dental Nurse job is £15.54 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team.
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times.
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations).
Requirements of the Dental Nurse:
- Current GDC registration
- National Certificate or NVQ Qualification
- Previous UK experience as a Dental Nurse
This Dental Nurse job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.