Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Bulford for a Dental Nurse.
The pay rate for this Dental Nurse job is £14.43 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Dental Nurse:
- Fully registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) without restrictions
- National Certificate or NVQ Qualification
- Previous UK experience as a Dental Nurse
- Hold valid suitable and appropriate indemnity insurance with a recognised dental defence organisation
- Provide evidence of clinical currency in accordance with JSP 950 Leaflet 4-1-4
- Have completed GDC highly recommended Continuing Professional Development (CPD) including medical emergencies, safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, disinfection and decontamination, radiography and radiation protection
- Be trained and current in emergency and resuscitation procedures and have practised and tested these procedures at least annually in accordance with Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines and JSP 950 Leaflet 4-6-1 DMS CPR Standards and Training)
- Must have undertaken the additional health clearance checks for clinicians required to perform Exposure Prone Procedures (in accordance with the Department of Health policy entitled “Health clearance for tuberculosis, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV: New Healthcare Workers”)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dental knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dental Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.