Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Decision Maker MASH Social Worker to work full-time based in Northampton, within the MASH Team.
The pay rate for this locum Decision Maker MASH Social Worker job is £36.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Decision Maker MASH Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Be able to think on their feet, have a good understanding of child protection and children's social care, and be able to work closely and effectively with other agencies throughout the internal team processes
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Decision Maker MASH Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.