Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 7 Data Scientists to work full-time within the IT Infrastructure Team based in Macclesfield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Data Scientist jobs are £30.72 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 10-month contracts.
It is expected this role may require compensated out of hours support.
- Take ownership and pride in projects, setting and achieving high standards for self and working with the IT infrastructure team
Requirements of the Data Scientists:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Ability to take sole ownership of holistic IT solutions to ensure delivery of software to a consistent standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including to exec management team level
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Data Scientist jobs are advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.