Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a D365 Test Lead to work based in Havering.
This pay rate for this locum D365 Test Lead role is £450 per day (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Establish and refine best practices on Unit Testing, Functional testing, Automated testing, Performance testing and User Acceptance Testing of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects
- Provide direction and guidance for test process improvements and establishment of policies
- Acting as a conduit for top-down/bottom-up communication, escalating issues of significance to Functional Lead or Programme Manager as appropriate which may involve working with relevant stakeholders to resolve issues
- Educate test consultants about Dynamics 365 Practice and Project best practices and procedures
- Resource internal test colleagues for Dynamics 365 projects as needed
- Evaluate and improve the quality of Dynamics 365 projects
- Help in developing internal test management capabilities
Requirements of the D365 Test Lead:
- Experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This D365 Test Lead role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their rol. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.