Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 CT/MRI Radiographer to work full-time in Portsmouth. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Radiographer jobs is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To conduct a wide range of CT/MR scans upon a range of patient types, both as an autonomous practitioner and as part of a multi-professional team, in a manner that meets profession, departmental and legal standards and requirements.
- To proactively assist in the management of the MRI and CT scanning departments on a daily basis whilst fostering a safe and efficient environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- To carry out all aspects of general and specialized CT and MRI scanning, and to manage their own workload.
- To undertake IV injections with no supervision ensuring a patient allergy history is always obtained.
- To undertake CT and MR scans in the absence of a radiologist according to agreed protocols.
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Postgraduate experience
- 2 years' experience
This Radiographer job id advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.