Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CT/General Radiographer to work full-time based in East Grinstead.
The pay rate for this locum CT/General Radiographer job is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Assist in the provision of an efficient Computerised Tomography (CT), Cone Beam CT and General X-ray service
- Work as part of a professional radiography team providing a high quality diagnostic service
- Maintain a sensitive and courteous approach to all patients
- Develop and improve professional expertise via continuous professional development
- Maintain a safe working environment within the CT department
Requirements of the CT/General Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Post graduate radiography experience
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CT/General Radiographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.