Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 7 CT Radiographer to work based in Swindon.
The pay rate for this locum CT Radiographer job is £29 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Using MRI Siemens Aera/Sola, CT Siemens/Canon, Plain Film Siemens digital and Nuclear Medicine Siemens E-cam equipment to complete work.
Requirements of the CT Radiographer:
- HCPC registration.
- Minimum of two years post graduate radiography experience, including experience in using Siemens and Canon equipment.
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Band 7 CT Radiographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.