Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 CT Radiographer to work full-time in Frimley. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Radiographer job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. You will be working 3 12.5 hour days which could be week days or weekends.
About the job:
- Perform high quality CT scanners on inpatients, outpatients, GP and ED patients.
- Perform high quality procedures (such as cardiac CTs and/or CT Pneumocolons) on patients.
- Organise both their own and, if needed, their collaegues workflow and ensure patient safety through swift and accurate completion of paperwork.
- Anticipation and escalation of problems to lead and site lead radiographer.
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography
- Recent UK Experience working as a Radiographer
This Radiographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.