Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for 5x experienced and dedicated CSE Social Workers to work full-time in a New Team in Newham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker jobs is £35 to £38 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and are initial 12-month contracts.
- This is a new flagship multi-agency team designed to tackle the most difficult cases of child exploitation.
- Using a strengths-based approach the CSH Social Workers will work with a small case load of children and in partnership with other Social Workers to achieve outcomes for children who have been exposed to exploitation.
- The team will be challenged, but this is a fantastic opportunity for excellent Social Workers to demonstrate their abilities and potentially save children from harm and change and rebuild lives.
- CSH Social Workers may hold a small caseload <10 but will be largely co-working across Intervention teams.
- The CSH SWs will be completely supported by 2 Practice Leaders, a Service Manager, and a dedicated Head of Service
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Child exploitation, Court experience including High Court cases, CP, track record of achieving outcomes in extremely complex cases, disruption and intervention plans experience
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.