Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Crisis Practitioner to work full-time based in Bamber Bridge, within the Home Treatment and Mental Health Liaison Team.
The pay rate for this locum Crisis Practitioner role is £24.32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- To cover 7 days a week working long days
- 09:00 am – 20:00 pm shifts
- Work as a valued member of the MDT providing a high standard of intervention in line with service objectives and care standards
- Provide specialist assessment, care planning/management, treatment and support to service users with severe mental health problems who meet the criteria of the team
- Be focused on preventing hospital admission and providing a smooth transition for service users between specialist and mainstream services and other teams
- Implement relevant mental health and community care legislation and provide supervision to other staff within the MHL/HTT
Requirements of the Crisis Practitioner:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Approved Social Worker, or Dip SW)
- Relevant registration
- Evidence of professional development
- Post qualifying experience working within Mental Health Liaison and/or Home Treatment Teams
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Crisis Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.